HOW IT WORKS
It is believed that 10% of the world’s population is suffering from neck pain.
Now you can enjoy massage therapy at home. Simple, effective, portable. With the massager being rechargeable it means you can use it anywhere around the home, as well at the office, or even on vacation. Hi-Neck™ really was designed with the neck in mind as delivers powerful massage right to the source of your pain. You can control the intensity with three different modes, acupuncture, pulsation and massage, as well as build-in heat function to truly tailor your needs.
Portable and cordless. Use the massager even when you are not near a plug.
Ideal for relaxation or meditation time. Allows you to use it without annoying background noise to disturb your peaceful moment.
1. Before use, we do recommend wet the skin with a wet towel. To experience the best massage effect, please make sure the two electrode plates keep closely touching your skin (tie up your hair and take off necklaces before use).
2. Long press the switch button for two seconds. You will hear two beeping sounds, that means the massager is on.
3. To select the mode – press button on the remote control. The three modes, acupuncture mode, pulsation mode or massage mode, can be switched on in the cycle.
4. To select intensity – press ”+” to increase and ”-” to decrease intensity on the remote control. The intensity has 15 levels, starting from 0 and increasing gradually to 15.
5. To select heating press heating symbol on the remote control and then ”+” to increase and ”-” to decrease the temperature with the highest of 42°C ( 107.6°F )
6. Timing – the massager automatically turns off after 15 minutes. It is recommended to use it no more than 30 minutes a day.
Please do not use the product with the following medical conditions:
- heart pacemakers and other implantable medical electronic devices
- artificial heart or/and lungs and other life-supporting medical devices
- pregnant women
- acute suppurative inflammation patients
- near the heart
- patients with sensory impairment due to high peripheral circulatory disorders, including diabetes